An update that was introduced in 2026, adding different worlds (such as the Realm of Dragons, the Space Realm, and the Reverse World). It follows 1.19, 1.20, and 1.21. It no longer follows weekly updates as 1.21 did. Due to the large majority of content in this update, the update wasn’t released until early 2027. This also meant no update would come until 2028.
It added two new dimensions, but also focused on updating the old ones (the Nether, End, and MD*). Many different mobs were added, most of which were from the Realm of Dragons.
Before Minecon, Mojang allowed players to vote on a single dimension. The options were:
- The Space Realm
- The Jurassic World
The winning option was The Space Realm, which is now in the game. The Jurassic World and Heaven we’re said to come in a later update. The Space Realm was added, along with the Realm of Dragons and the Reverse World.
A new Minecraft Book was also announced, as well as a major Minecraft Earth update.
A few items were also added in this update
- Wrapping Rings - Used to throw at players/mobs and keep them from using their hands.
- The Book of Spells - Allows the user to perform different tricks and magical abilities.
- Pink-Horn Dragon
- Drill-Nose Grey Dragon
- Fire Dragon
- Ring-Eyed Dragon
- Flame n’ Sweets Dragon
- Blue-Eyed Goblin Eater Dragon
- Cracked Bone Dragon
- Brown Mushroom Dragon
- Yellow-Horn Dragon
- King Dragon
- Green Aliens
- Blue Aliens
- Red Aliens
- Black Aliens
Added Burnt Down Oak Forest to Overworld.
- Players in an X-Liminator can now go underwater without worrying about air.
- Removed Stringrite!
- Added new “Vehicles” Tab to Creative Inventory. Vehicles include -
- Army Tank
- Navy Jet
- All Boat Variants
- Any boat variants + minecarts are now considered “Vehicles.”
- RoboBears can now go through MD portals!
- Fixed bug with Smother Granite not appearing in inventory
- Fixed bug with woodland mansions spawning in the MD.
- Fixed glitch where players in an X-Liminator would become invisible when leaving.
- Fixed bug where players in Minecarts could go twice as fast when holding a carrot on a stick.
- Fixed bug with Evil Soldiers not spawning correctly.
- Fixed bug with Zombies not turning into Drowned when in water for long enough.