The Block of Bones is a block that generates in structures around the world.
The Block of Bones can be crafted out of 9 bones in a crafting table. It drops 9 bones instead of itself when mined.
The Block of Bones obeys gravity, and will break apart into nine bones if it falls more than 3 blocks.
- Dungeons: Sometimes spawns in one to three block pillars on top of dungeon chests, requiring them all to be mined to open the chest successfully.
- Strongholds: Can be found scattered around the End Portal room.
- Abandoned Mineshaft / Jungle Temple: Occasionally on top of cobwebs.
- Desert: Randomly, replacing some Dead Bushes.
- Desert Temple: On the corners in the trap chest room.
- The Nether: Randomly in Fortresses.