This is the page for the blocks found in the Celestis. More information on the dimension can be found at its page.
This page is WIP and will be worked on further.
- Celestisi Dirt appears like a gray version of regular Overworld dirt. It is mined half as fast as normal dirt, and has a 1% chance to drop a Celestis Crystal Shard. It can be changed into normal dirt by combining it with a Mire Ingot.
Celestisi Grass Block
- The Celestisi Grass Block has paler grass than the Overworld, but it's still green. It is mined half as fast as normal grass. Grass spreads to dirt 1.5x as fast as it does in the Overworld. Grass can spread from Celestisi Grass Blocks to normal Overworld Dirt if they are placed in the Celestis. It can be changed into normal grass by combining it with a Mire Ingot.
Celestisi Tall Grass
- Celestisi Tall Grass grow in place of normal Overworld grass. They drop Grass Blades and can grow to double-tall grass randomly.
- Celestistone has a very different, dark gray-blue texture from normal stone. It must be mined by an Iron Pickaxe or higher. It can be smelted into normal stone.
- Cobbled Celestistone is the Celestisi version of cobblestone. It must be mined by an Iron Pickaxe or higher, and can be used to make Celestistone tools.
- Crystal Sand is the Celestisi version of sand. It makes up the surface of Wild Deserts. It looks like a pale form of normal sand with crystal shards mixed into it. It can be smelted into Clear Glass, and can be changed into normal sand by combination with a Mire Ingot. It falls like normal sand, and can be crafted 4x4 into Crystal Sandstone.
- Crystal Sandstone is the Celestisi version of sandstone. It is the barrier between Crystal Sand and Celestistone in Wild Deserts. It has the texture of sandstone, but with white pieces instead of tan. Those white pieces each have a slight tint of a random color in the rainbow. There are tons of different individual textures of Crystal Sandstone. It can be changed into normal sandstone by combining it with a Mire Ingot.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.