1.17 is a major update to Java Edition that overhauled the Mountains, released in November 29th, 2020.
- A new decorative block
- Can be turned into Slab and Stair variants
- Used for making Cheese
- Putting 4 to 6 Milk Buckets in creates 1 Cheese
- Generates in Mountains
- Any entity that stands on it will slowly sink
- Cheese is a new food item
- To create Cheese a player has to put 4 to 6 Milk Buckets
- Cooked Chevon is a new food item
- Restores 8 Hunger Points and 6.4 saturation
- Goat Milk is a new food item
- It does not heal players, but removes Weakness and Slowness
- Dropped from Goats
- Restores 3 Hunger Points and 3.5 Saturation
- Can be cooked into cooked Chevon
- Added Goat and Goblin spawn eggs
- Spawn in Mountains
- Run away from anything that attacks them
- Drops Raw Chevon, Cooked Chevon and wool
- Can be milked for Goat Milk
- Have an adult and baby variant
- Can be bred with Wheat
- Spawn in Mountains.
- You can trade with them
- Hit you if you don't trade with them.
- Trade for Ores and Rare items
- Drops nothing.
- Have an adult and baby variant.
- Cannot be bred.
- Goblins are very similar to MrCrayfishes Goblin Traders mod
- Added sounds for Goats and Goblins
- Complete terrain generation overhaul.
updates coming soon
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.